Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: DT Call :)


Hi everyone,
I hope you have had a wonderful weekend :)


Just wanted to announce that I am having a DT Call for the new
Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge :)

Please click on the DT Call badge below to take you to all the details
or simply click on the page tab above.




Please feel free to take the badge & link to your blog sidebar if you like :)
It would be great if you could help me spread the word.


I hope that I have provided you with all the information that you need about the DT Call but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.


Thanks so much & good luck everyone.

Hugs


Thank goodness for social media :)  Feel free to keep up with me :)
Facebook - I hold regular giveaways & discounts on my designs - Click here
Twitter - Tweet tweet - Click here
Pinterest - Yes I'm addicted lol - Click here


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments: