Friday, July 30, 2010

Make A Wish

Hi everyone,
Wow, it's been quite some time since my last post!
Alot has happened in the last month or so, but I'm in a better place :)

The court case date is still yet to be decided upon, so I'm sitting patiently waiting in hopes that this will all be over soon.  I found things quite hard to deal with so my partner (who by the way has a new job Woo Hoo) made the decision that we would go away for a while to Port Stephens so that I could get away from it all. 

We found that other people were pushing their own life problems onto us & right now, I just need to be a little selfish & concentrate on my own problems & get better.  We are staying in a lovely 2 bedroom apartment with water views & have been here for 2 weeks so far, with no intention of going back just yet. 

My partner is wonderful.  Now that he has his job (which he got before we left) he is having to travel 2 hours each way, each day, just to get there & back from work.  He is determined that we stay here till things settle down.  I don't know what I'd do without him.  He is great support :)

Anyway, needless to say, I brought all of my crafting gear with me, including my laptop & printer lol.  I gotta keep busy whilst he is at work..not only that, I love creating my designs & i'm totally addicted lol :) 

Today I created Make A Wish Tilda.  I hope you like it :)













I used Copics to colour, ribbons, beads, Prima flowers, puches & Stickles to give it some sparkle.
Of course, I have entered this one into the following challenges:

Midnight Madness #MMSC64 - Sketch

Totally Tilda #1 - Chocolate Theme
Wild Orchid #2 - Lovely Lace
Creative Inspirations #39 - Anything Goes
Totally Stampalicious # - Birthday
Creatalicious #12 - 3D
Create 4 Fun #30 - Flowers
Pile It On #28 - Plastic

If you would like to see more pictures of the 'Make A Wish' Tilda design
you can do so by viewing it on Ebay.  Make A Wish Tilda is currently waiting to go to a new home
& is currently up for auction at Ebay...click here to go & have a look.
Thanks for visiting my blog & hope to see you back soon.
Don't foget to become a follower if you would like to.

Have a fantastic & safe weekend everyone :)
((Hugs))


29 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi Lisa, first congrats on the new job...that is great news. Now to this piece of art. Your attention to detail is just over the top.. You can tell you put so much in your cards and it really comes through how much you love doing it. Your take on the sketch is outstanding. You have created a wonderful card for your entry this week. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week.
p.s. just so you know you can always still link up your card if you miss the deadline..we still want to see :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Mandy said...

Lisa your card is absolutely gorgeous, so many beautiful details, love how you've used the lace & lush ribbon, it's all so pretty.
I hope all goes well with your court case, I know how stressful it is.
Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda for our very first challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Trisha said...

Lisa-This is absolutely lovely! It`s also one of my favorite images! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda`s! xox Trisha

Anary said...

WOW This card is super duper amazing! Love the hair!

Lisette Morris said...

Beautiful Lisa! I love the lace and the layout. Gorgeous!

pam124 said...

Lisa, it doesn't get better than this. This is a work of art and the time and attention to detail show that you are a true artist. I am fascinated by every single detail you have done here. It is magical!! WOW!!!

Thanks SO MUCH for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and I truly hope you can come back for more fun next week.

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

Kathy Gerace said...

What a gorgeous card! I love how you have used the ribbons - very different. Your coloring is excellent.
Kathy Gerace

scrappinpeg said...

wow this is really gorgeous.

cabio's craft corner said...

What a sweet Tilda card, really wonderful!
Hugs,
Cabio

Carol said...

Lisa how precious and elegant this wonderful card is. You have lots of gorgeous details and embellishments on this beauty. Happy to hear you good news about the job. I am hoping to hear some for myself as well!!! Great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge

Dena said...

Your card is soooo pretty! I love the way you did the ribbon!
Hugs, Dena

Christine said...

Hi Lisa wow gorgeous choccy Tilda creation love all the layers & embellies lots to take in fab take on the chall. thanks for sharing & joining us on our 1st Totally Tilda chall.

Hugs Christine xx

Lyn said...

Lisa, Tilda and your site is beautiful. You have come through so much to get where you are, I know that this will only continue to get better and better for you. Take one day at a time, don't look back, and forge ahead. Just take good care of you!!

Blessings, love, and hugs,
Lynda Hill

Anna said...

Oh! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Primitive Paper said...

Hey...great news on your job!!! I love your choice of color, textures, and embellishements you have used. Thanks so much for playing our challenge...I always look forward to coming over here to see what you have done! Blessings, Tracy--MMDT

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Lisa - it is grea to see you playing along with the MMSC - and what a card - it is fabulous! I love the image and the delish colours you have used! Your attention to detail is amazing! This is a favourite with me - love it! Thank you for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. We love to see your creations and value your support! Love to see you again next week!
Linda MMSC Design Team

Diana Crick said...

Your creation is absolutely stunning, a feast for the eyes with so much detail and happenings going on. BEAUTIFUL!!
hugs, Diana

Nancy said...

So pretty. I love the chocolate and cream colorway too. Thank you for sharing.

tbk100601 said...

Hi Lisa!! WOW!! I LOVE this card!! Your image is adorable and I love your color combo!! GORGEOUS!! Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. We hope you can join us with your FABULOUS creations again next week!

Brenda

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hi Lisa, I hope whatever you are going through turns out in your favor and you get some peace from it. Enjoy your time away and make the most of it!
Your Make a Wish Tilda is spectacular and one of my favs I've seen. Love the colors, dimension and added embellishments....a definate WOW card. Just beautifully put together!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

Karen Hanim said...

Beautiful job! Congratulations on being the winner!! I love all the layers!

Connie Paxman said...

You really worked the ribbon on this card...love the chocolate tones...Tilda is colored perfectly.
connie paxman

pam124 said...

Lisa, a big CONGRATS for winning the Gold Star Award this week on the MM sketch challenge. Your creation was incredible and so worthy of the top title!!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD

martha velasco prieto. said...

congrats!!!its beautiful card!!love the stamp, and the combo!!

Sue said...

Lisa, this card is over-the-top AWESOME. What a beautiful creation. Starting with the sweet Tilda image colored to perfection and building on all the lovely elements and layers you added. Congrats on the win, WELL DESERVED!

Take Care
Sue Drees

kaylou said...

Hi Lisa
wow fabulous ribbon detail, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous card with fantastic ribbon treatment Lisa :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cheryl said...

WOW this is gorgeous,love the rich browns and all that beautiful ribbon!!! I hope all goes well and you enjoy the rest of the time away from home!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Dieu said...

what a beautiful card for. the idea with the ribbon ... really great.