Saturday, August 14, 2010

Princess Carriage

Good afternoon everyone,
What a beautiful day it has been.  The last week has been extremely windy here at Port Stephens, but today has been sunny all day.  We are still at the apartment & I must admit, it is very relaxing.  Its nice to be away from everyone else & to just focus on myself.

Actually this week has been wonderful for a very different reason :)  I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but I originally come from England.  I came to Australia back in 1986 with my Mother & Brother when I was just a little younger ;)  I attended all of my schooling life in England & needless to say left all my other family members & heaps of friends behind.  I was very nicely suprised when just the other day a very old friend (my first love actually lol) tracked me down & found me on Facebook :)  Wow...talk about step back in time lol.  It has been great catching up with him & learning alot about what he has been doing in the last 24 years!  Its a great feeling knowing that some of my closest friends in England still remember me after all this time :)

I have completed another design.  This one took a little longer to create than usual but I did actually make 2 copies of the design.  Each a little different from the other.  One standing by itself & the other as a card topper.  I will be taking photos of the card topper on Monday & will publish it here soon after that.  However, here is the free-standing design with Princess Tilda.  I have added a few more pictures than I would do normally but I wanted you to be able to see it from different angles.
Hope you like it.





























I used Copics to colour, chalk, ribbons, beads, Wild Orchid flowers, lace, buttons, Stickles to give it some sparkle & pop dots for a 3D look. 

Of course, I have entered this one into the following challenges:

Totally Tilda #2 - No squares, rectangles or Easel cards
Creative Inspirations #40 - Recycle Element = Buttons from clothing
Cupcake Craft #103 - Lace
Wild Orchid #3 - One for the girls
City Crafter #17 - Hearts
Creative Card Crew - Cute & Girly
Stamp Something - Fairy Tale Somethings
Secret Crafters #96 - What little girls are made of

Thats it for now but don't forget to become a follower or subscribe for email updates as I'm sure you won't want to miss the next post with the new carraige card topper.  Just to mention that both of these designs will be added to Ebay for bidding during the week.  Many thanks to all of you who are winning my designs on Ebay.

Have a great week everyone.
Hugs

37 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow, wonderful project, love your carriage, the colours are really pretty and Tilda is beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge.
Jenni x

Basement gal said...

Wow such alot of work here. Well done she's really sweet. Thanks for entering my challenge this week at creative inspirations.

Lisette Morris said...

Wow the detail is amazing! This is gorgeous!

Dena said...

What an absolutely amazing Princess carriage! This is adorable and you put so many pretty details on it! Very, very pretty!
Hugs, Dena

Myrna said...

Love, love your carriage! Great job!

shelly said...

Oh, wow such a gorgeous carriage! Tilda looks amazing too, I adore it!
hugs,
Shell

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous project. wouldn't we all love a princess carriage like that?

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Card Crazy said...

That is truly incredible. What a lovely work of art. All the detail must have been a huge amount of work, but well worth it!!
Sue S.

Rene said...

AMAZING!!!

Candy said...

Lisa,
Your carriage is gorgeous!! WOW!
Princess Tilda is beautifully coloured as well.
Wonderful card :o)
Hugs, Candy

Candy said...

Lisa,
Your carriage is gorgeous!! WOW!
Princess Tilda is beautifully coloured as well.
Wonderful card :o)
Hugs, Candy

cathylynn said...

This is an incredible card that you have created. I love the carriage and colors that you used.

Ros said...

Absolutely adorable ... you are very clever - thanks so much for joining us at CCCB and a little "Hi" from back here in England....

Christina C. said...

Wow, what a special project...absolutely gorgeous!

Liza said...

Gorgeous work Lisa, it is so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Kathy Gerace said...

WOW!! Just gorgeous. Great job coloring and putting all of this together! Every little detail is just perfect.
Kathy Gerace

Linda Robinson said...

This is sooo Beautiful.. I just love your coloring.. Perfect!

Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

Regina said...

This is so gorgeous Jenni!! I love how you colored princess Tilda and the colors are so beautiful!!!! You did a lot of work and it´s amazing.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Regina

Julie said...

Beautiful card, and such a beautiful carriage. I love the embellishments you used.

Julie

Cheryl Nelson said...

So sweet and pretty!! LOVE it!
Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

Trisha said...

Hi Lisa! Wow-the work you put into this carriage-it's amazing and definitely fit for any princess! Love it! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! xoxo Trish

Cassandra said...

Lisa this is brilliant! And I absolutely adore the little stairs lol. Just wonderful *hugz*

Kim Y. said...

How sweet! This is very inspiring! Thanks!

CreaRenata said...

Fairy Sweet! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

Hugs,
Renata

Suzie said...

This is gorgeous, the detail is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week. Suzie x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty and sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

june lanum said...

very pretty, This is one of my favorite stamps thanks for joining us at the CCCB

Vicky said...

Lovely card, such a pretty design

Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
x
Vicky

Louise said...

Totally WOW! I love the carrige and your colouring is magnificent. Just awesome!

Chrissie said...

Fabulous project!
I love all those pics of this super card.
Thanks so much for joining our challenge at the Creative Card Crew!
Chrissie

Mel X said...

G'day Lisa, love your creation, it's simply breathtaking. You must be soo patient to do this, love all the detail. Awesome.

How lovely that your first love got back in touch and give you chance to catch up with old friends, you must be made up.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter, I hope you come back and see us again real soon. Good luck in the draw.

Cheryl M said...

Very cute!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow, stunning creation. Love it!
Hugs,
Cabio

Sandy Ang said...

What a sweetie. Love those pearls.

vilinke said...

Wow what a wanderful card,soo special...Great idea

Denise said...

Wow fantastic! I just love this beautiful creation of yours!!! You are so talented! I love your blog too. I am a new follower and I will be back.
Crafty Hugs
Denise
http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

Denise said...

Wow fantastic! I just love this beautiful creation of yours!!! You are so talented! I love your blog too. I am a new follower and I will be back.
Crafty Hugs
Denise
http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/