Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful Tilda


Hi everyone,
To those of you that have been here before, thank you for coming back.
For those that haven't, welcome to Dreamtime Designs :)

It has been a hectic week with getting my Daughter enrolled into her new high school.  It's definately an exciting time for her & I cannot believe how time has flown so quickly!  One minute they're little babies, then the next they're nearly as tall as you lol.

Also, can you believe its only about 5 weeks till Christmas??  Wow!


I had a wonderful time creating this new design, Thankful Tilda.
I checked out a few challenges & was inspired by a wonderful sketch @ Sketch Saturday.



So I couldn't help myself & just had to do it.  I turned the design around & this is how the design came together. The sketch layout sort of got hidden by the tag & flowers on my design, but I couldn't place them anywhere else lol.  I hope you like it.






















What do you think?  Let me know in the comments.  I love friendly criticism :)

I would like to enter Thankful Tilda into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday #181 - Sketch
The Beary Scrap  #37 - Your Beary Best
Simon Says Stamp - Thank You
Charisma Cardz #45 - Lace & Pearls
Delightful Challenges - Bingo (Dimension, Ribbon/Lace, Glitter/Sparkle)
Just Magnolia #133 - Ribbons
Corrosive #137 - Give Thanks
Copic Oz - Springtime


You can find Thankful Tilda available for purchase in my Etsy Store.
You can find it here: Dreamtime Designs Etsy Store.

Well thats about it today :)
I did however add a Facebook & Twitter button on the top right hand of the blog. So if you would like to follow & be updated with new designs etc, feel free to do so :)

Thanks for visiting & I hope you come back again.
Have a fantastic weekend.


 

8 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful card (inside and out!)! Love the colours, colouring and all the detailing!!! Thanks so much for playing the CopicOz Challenge!!! :)

Joy said...

Super sweet card, love the colour combo and your colouring... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Suzan L said...

Hi Lisa, your thank you card so beautiful!! I love how you added the lace around the oval and your coloring is wonderful!! Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge Blog!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Biggan said...

Love this card! So welldone and your coloring is awesome! Great design too! Thanks for joining us at Alota Rubberstamp´s challenge!

Hugs
Birgit

Bubbles said...

Lisa this is sooooo gorgeous! So much pretty detail, the image is lovely and coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

xxxtglxxx said...

Utterly divine! :) Gorgeous pretty details and fab image!

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma this week for our Pearls and Lace challenge.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Vee said...

This is gorgeous, love all the detail. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
xx Vee

Pop's Cards said...

This is very pretty sweetie, love the colours, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week hugs Pops x x x