Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful Tilda Notebook


Hi ya everyone :)
How has your week been?  We have had very wet weather here on the Central Coast of Sydney allll weeek.  Hopefully it will give us a little break over the weekend.

Before I show you my new design, I would just like to say 'Thank You' to
Incy Wincy Challenges for choosing my Tilda in Blue Jeans Greeting Card (below) as their winning 'Stitching' design.  Thank you Chris & all the DT ladies.  I appreciate it.


As a result I won 5 x FREE Digital Stamps from Tiffany Doodles
Thank you soo much Tiffany.  I will be sure to order those today :)
You can find this winning design for purchase in my
Dreamtime Designs Etsy Store here.


I am also happy to say that my Butterfly Tilda Greeting Card (below) came in the Top 3 @ Die Cut Dreams :)


Thank you so much for choosing my design as the Top 3 ladies :)
I'm looking forward to the next challenge :)
You can find my Butterfly Tilda design for purchase in my
Dreamtime Designs Etsy Store here.

 
Anyway, I would love to tell you about my new design.
It's a Thankful Tilda Notebook :)
I love making the notebooks, they are so much fun to make.




If you have been following my blog, you will notice that I have used the same colour combo as my last design.  I am doing this lately so that they can be purchased as a set.





 




Let me know what you think in the comments.  I would love to hear your thoughts on it.

I would like to enter my Thankful Tilda Notebook into the following challenges:
Scrapbook Boutique - Dots & Spots
Paper Sundaes #96 - Beautiful Bows

You can find the Thankful Tilda Notebook available for purchase in my Etsy Store.  You can find it here: Dreamtime Designs Etsy Store.

 
Thanks to all of you for coming to visit.
I hope to see you next time :)
Have a beautiful weekend & I hope you get sunshine :)

 
Hugs



5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous little notebook, and wonderful bow!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs Kat xx

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Lisa! I adore all those wonderful colours and Tilda looks just gorgeous! Love the idea of a notebook, this would make the best gift idea.
Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique!

Biggan said...

Lovely and well done card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Alota Rubberstamps blog!

Hugs
Birgit

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Your coloring is absolutely amazing! The notebook is darling! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week! Good luck!

♥ Lisa PSDT
My Crafting Blog

Ted Kociolek said...

Good reeading this post