Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dreamtime Blog Prompt Challenge - Week 2



Good morning :)
I don't know about where you are but the weather here in New South Wales, Australia is quite cold.  I know we don't have snow in this part of the woods (thank goodness) but for our climate, it is cold!  I have had the reverse cycle air conditioner on this morning just to take the chill out of the house.  My fingers are having problems finding the keys on my laptop lol.  Where are my gloves? lol


We are onto week 2 of the blog prompt challenge.  
I have added a few more prompts.


I have also added a new tab page that gives more info & rules of the challenges to make it easier to find.  The actual challenge page has been updated with more ideas & details pertaining to each prompt.  
Go take a look.  I know they are personally helping me out :)


Thanks everyone.
I hope you all have a great day & lots of creativity happening your side of the world :)


Hugs




No comments: