Monday, June 24, 2013

A Birthday Suprise



Hi everyone & a special welcome to all my new followers.
Thank you to all of you for coming to see me & also a massive thank you to all the wonderful comments that you have been leaving me :)  I totally appreciate it & it makes all this blogging worthwhile lol.


I am running a bit behind today.  I have SO much to do, so I am going to be a busy little bee :)  It has been raining here all weekend so it has been nice staying inside & creating my new design.



I decided to follow this sketch at Mojo Monday.  Hopefully I will have enough time to squeeze it into their challenge.  I only have 1hr 20 mins to make the deadline lol.  Aargh.  Can I do it? lol


This is the sketch:





Here is my design:







As mentioned the other day in my Dreamtime Glimpse, it is a Stampavie stamp by Penny Johnson.  Isn't it cute? :)


I used the following Copic colours:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20
Hair: E50, 53, 57
Top & Crown: B000, 00, 02, 05, 93, 95, 97
Dog: E40, 41, 43, 47, 50, 51, 53,
Box: R00, 14, 17, 27, 37, 46
Bow: YR00, 02, 07

Want to pin the Copic colour combo?








I actually used some of my punches that haven't seen the light of day for....oooh...a few years lol.  It was good to get them out again :)






All of the banners are handmade (not using a die) & the balloons gave me such a hard time with trying to tie on the thread. Apart from that it was a breeze easy design to put together.






I decorated the inside this time.






It is a pretty flat design but it has a little dimension :)

If you would like to pin this design to your Pinterest board:



-----------------------------------------

This design has been popped into my

-----------------------------------------



I would like to include my design into the following challenges:

Mojo Monday # 298 - Sketch
Alota Rubber Stamps #109 - Make a Wish
Sweet Stampin - Cute & Cuddly
Totally Gorgeous #189 - Happy Birthday
A Gem of a Challenge #85 - Male Birthday with a sentiment
Divas by Design - Distressing
Dutch Dare - Starts with a B (Birthday)
Top Tip Tuesday #103 - Masculine


-----------------------------------------


Thank you so much for poppin' in.

Hugz





Thank goodness for social media :)  Feel free to keep up with me :)
Facebook: All likes are happily returned - Click here
Twitter - Tweet tweet - Click here
Pinterest - Yes I'm addicted lol - Click here




13 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow Lisa, this is gorgeous....fabby coloring!

enjoy *~*

Stef H said...

holy moly! is this ever gorgeous! so bright and cheerful. your coloring is spectacular!

wow!

Karon said...

Gorgeous gorgeous card! Fabulous papers and colour! TFS

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Lisa,

This is FAB! Love the colours and gorgeous colouring!

Hugs
Gina x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Lisa! what a sweet image and your colouring is fab! I love the pretty colour combo and the papers and embellishments are stunning!! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
Hugs Sue xx

Annette said...

What a perfect card for a guy. I'm hopeless at male themed cards but this is just fab.
Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
ABC Christmas Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge,
Top Tip Tuesday,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stamp Fairy.

Sharon said...

What a stunning card. It is breathtakingly beautiful. Just perfect for that little man. Thanks for joining in the fun at TG this week, hugs Sharon

Berry said...

Love your LO & colours! Thanks for playing at Divas by Design hugs Rebekah xx

Berry said...

Love your LO & colours! Thanks for playing at Divas by Design hugs Rebekah xx

Rachel said...

Beautiful card Lisa, I love your colouring.

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love your card, thanks for sharing wth us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

mixamatoasties said...

That is fab Lisa, I love it!

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Your coloring is amazing Lisa. Such a pretty card. Darling image and rich colors.