Monday, February 29, 2016

Lot's Happening Over At DCS

Hi everyone,

Things have been really hectic lately with my new online craft store (which is a good thing) & I haven't had much time to create any new projects. However, I have been dabbling in designing a mini album which I will be sharing with you in the next week or so.

I'm so excited to tell you that the Dreamtime Craft Supplies Inspirational Challenges will be starting on Tuesday 8th March :)  I would love it if you were to come & join us :) It will be a lot of fun!





There is some blog candy to celebrate the new challenges which you can find here.




I will be back next week to share my new design with you.
Have a great week everyone xx

Hugs
Lisa



3 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Lisa - thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment - http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/2017/05/picnic-gift-box.html

I have the small Portrait by Silhouette and I love it! I purchased in November 2016 - and it has turned my crafting upside down - you will certainly enjoy using your machine for so many things - sticker print outs [lots of freebies on the Internet] - cutting out digital stamps - there is even a scan and cut feature with a special mat - as well as drawing and using pens [which I just tried yesterday] - there is a bit of a learning curve but do a You Tube search and you will be amazed at what you will find - I received 3 free $25[USA] gift cards from Silhouette when I purchased and then I bought one subscription and one Credit when those ran out - I will only do Credit after this year - that is me. Anywhoo - there are lots of freebies and watch Lori Whitlock store [one of my favorite designers] for freebies - there are some in her store now for you to download. Jamie Lane is another Favorite and Daniela Moscone - all of these designers have items in Silhouette store - Silhouette has a weekly freebie as well and right now there are several freebies with the purchase of a design - so you get two for the price of one so to say. Oh, I am rattling, but honestly - love this machine - easy peasy to create something - and of course some projects take a bit of time - but worth it - enjoy!

rajesh said...

Nice design

Mobile app development Company

Abi said...

Vania Printing telah menyediakan layanan cetak spanduk online dan pencetakan sejak 2015! Kami bergerak dibidang pencetakan offset komersial dan layanan pencetakan digital untuk memenuhi semua kebutuhan Anda.