Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Packaging & Design Discount




Good morning my lovelies :)
I hope you are having a great day so far.


This is just a quick post to ask you what you think of my new packaging.
You also might like to know that this particular design has been discounted for a limited time only & can now be purchased directly from my blog :)


You may remember that I created this design not long ago.






It has been designed as tabletop decor suitable for any room or office, 
has it's own sturdy stand & is ready to display.







However I just started creating the packaging for my designs.
What do you think of this one?






I am really happy with the way it is all ready for a 'just because' purchase & also gift giving :)  What do you think?


Design Name: A Beautiful Heart - $25.00
(See more pics here)
Postage within Australia is $6.95
If you require an international postage rate or have any questions please enquire using the contact form located on my sidebar with the delivery address. I will get back to you with the correct rate. Please remember to give me the Design name otherwise I won't know which one you are requesting postage costs for.




-----------------------------------------------


Also, have you entered our
Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge yet?

We would love to see your creations & join in the fun :)
You can do so right here.


-----------------------------------------------


Thank you so much for popping in.
I will be back soon with a new design :)

Big hugs xx




Thank goodness for social media :)  Feel free to keep up with me :)
Facebook - I hold regular giveaways & discounts on my designs - Click here
Twitter - Tweet tweet - Click here
Pinterest - Yes I'm addicted lol - Click here


Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the way you've packaged that! Super idea!!
hugs--
Roberta
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
My Blog Candy

*Urška* said...

Wonderfull blog.
Hugs Urška

Sam K said...

Beautiful packaging Lisa. I love the fact you can still clearly see whats inside and that tag is just tooooo adorable
x