Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dreamtime's Daily Glimpse - Wednesday




Here I am again :)

I have never posted so much on my blog, meaning on a day to day basis.  
I like it :)

So, how has your day been?  Mine has been pretty relaxed.  I plan to spend the rest of the day finishing my Edwin design.  It isn't far from being completed.  I spent a few hours on it yesterday.  This is where I am up to :)






So far the layout is coming along ok.  I added Glossy Accents to his band aids to perk them up a little.  I have had these buttons for quite a few years so I'm glad that I have got around to using them.  The same with the plaid papers.  I'm pretty sure they are Bo-Bunny.  I've still got a few sheets of those colours left though lol.  Slowly they will be used up.






The MS Zig Zag punch is pretty new.  
Actually this is the first time I've used it & I bought it back in December last year lol.  The star is a button too but I snipped off the back of it so that it would lie flat.  I have also used Ranger Inks to distress the edges.  The ribbon is out of my old stash too.  The doily I purchased from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Now all I have to do is complete the layout design, plus the inside of the card & add some details :)

Well, that is it from me today.
Thank you for coming to visit & leaving comments :)  
They make it all worthwhile :)

Don't forget to pop by tomorrow.

Take care & enjoy your day.
Hugs



2 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute card - your attention to detail is amazing. Love the DP's and the ribbon and button treatment is fab.
Caroline xx

Chrisy said...

Well done with your daily posts...read yesterday's post...how stressful...thank heaven's for phones!