Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful Tilda


Hi everyone,
To those of you that have been here before, thank you for coming back.
For those that haven't, welcome to Dreamtime Designs :)

It has been a hectic week with getting my Daughter enrolled into her new high school.  It's definately an exciting time for her & I cannot believe how time has flown so quickly!  One minute they're little babies, then the next they're nearly as tall as you lol.

Also, can you believe its only about 5 weeks till Christmas??  Wow!


I had a wonderful time creating this new design, Thankful Tilda.
I checked out a few challenges & was inspired by a wonderful sketch @ Sketch Saturday.



So I couldn't help myself & just had to do it.  I turned the design around & this is how the design came together. The sketch layout sort of got hidden by the tag & flowers on my design, but I couldn't place them anywhere else lol.  I hope you like it.






















What do you think?  Let me know in the comments.  I love friendly criticism :)

I would like to enter Thankful Tilda into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday #181 - Sketch
The Beary Scrap  #37 - Your Beary Best
Simon Says Stamp - Thank You
Charisma Cardz #45 - Lace & Pearls
Delightful Challenges - Bingo (Dimension, Ribbon/Lace, Glitter/Sparkle)
Just Magnolia #133 - Ribbons
Corrosive #137 - Give Thanks
Copic Oz - Springtime


You can find Thankful Tilda available for purchase in my Etsy Store.
You can find it here: Dreamtime Designs Etsy Store.

Well thats about it today :)
I did however add a Facebook & Twitter button on the top right hand of the blog. So if you would like to follow & be updated with new designs etc, feel free to do so :)

Thanks for visiting & I hope you come back again.
Have a fantastic weekend.


 

6 comments:

Kathy Jones said...

Beautiful card (inside and out!)! Love the colours, colouring and all the detailing!!! Thanks so much for playing the CopicOz Challenge!!! :)

Joy said...

Super sweet card, love the colour combo and your colouring... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Suzan L said...

Hi Lisa, your thank you card so beautiful!! I love how you added the lace around the oval and your coloring is wonderful!! Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge Blog!! Have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Suzan

Biggan said...

Love this card! So welldone and your coloring is awesome! Great design too! Thanks for joining us at Alota Rubberstamp´s challenge!

Hugs
Birgit

Bubbles said...

Lisa this is sooooo gorgeous! So much pretty detail, the image is lovely and coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

xxxtglxxx said...

Utterly divine! :) Gorgeous pretty details and fab image!

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma this week for our Pearls and Lace challenge.

hugs

xxalisonxx